Strategic Change Management
The aim of this workshop is to develop participants’ understanding of classic and contemporary theories of change management and how they apply to contemporary organisations in the globalised world, with the identification and use of change models. Participants will understand the personal characteristics of change agents as well as the evaluation and development of leadership skills to meet current and future change management roles.
- Be able to evaluate change agents’ knowledge, attributes skills and development.
- Be able to critically analyse approaches to organisational change and their processes.
- Be able to create a plan and implement effective change within an organisation.
- Be able to analyse stakeholder responses to organisational change.
- Be ale to involve functional areas in an organisation’s change management.