The aim of this is to develop participants’ understanding of how managers can position and execute business strategy appropriately. This will involve an in-depth study of the strategic auditing process and related procedures. Participants will be able to understand and apply suitable investigative techniques to both positive and negative environments.
- Under historic and current auditing process and procedures.
- Understand the importance of legal and professional requirements when completing an audit.
- Understand audit strategy
- Understand the risk involved in audit process.
- Understand current developments in auditing.