Research Methods in Education
The aim of this programme is to develop participants’ understanding of reflective practice in order to apply this to their and other’s roles in an additional context, leading planning for personal development.
- Understand the relevance of research within educational contexts.
- Understand research approaches in educational contexts.
- Be able to plan a research proposal relevant to management of educational contexts.
- Be able to analyse and interpret a range of data.
- Understand the relationship between research and evidence-based practice.