Entry Requirements: Applicants must hold an appropriate Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in the same subject area as the MSc top up. Evidence of English Language capability at a level equivalent to IELT’s 6.5. Other qualifications and extensive senior management experience may be considered on a case by case basis.
- Duration: 6 months
- Intake Dates: See below
- Fees (online study): Please view our fees page here
- Other Fees: * Additional requirements will apply where applicants do not possess the standard OTHM entry qualification and/or would like supplementary face to face plenary sessions at any of our campuses.
Master’s degree programmes – 60 credits final stage (top-up)
The following masters degrees are awarded after the successful completion of masters top up programmes studied through the development of a Consultancy Project Report.
- MA in Education Management and Leadership
- MA in Human Resource Management
- MA in Public Administration
- MA in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MSc in Accounting and Finance
- MSc in Health and Social Care Management
- MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Project Management
- MSc in Strategic Marketing
- MSc in Risk Management
Module information and delivery
- Consultancy Project Report – compulsory
The top-up programmes consist of a compulsory single module ‘Consultancy Project Report’ worth 60 credits. The module provides the opportunity for you to examine an area of particular interest within an appropriate organisational context. The module is designed to make a major contribution to your professional and intellectual development, through enabling you to demonstrate your capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
The purpose of this programme is to deliver a practical and realistic solution to a business-related strategic challenge, which in turn is supported by appropriate reference to theoretical and conceptual analysis.
You will evidence this by producing a ‘Consultancy Project Report’ of 12,000 words.
The Consultancy Project Report is delivered and assessed by our UK based academic team using our virtual learning platform and direct support from your allocated supervisor.
The Consultancy Project module could be completed in one academic term of 15 weeks or may be studied part-time over two terms.
Entry requirements, Fees and Intakes
To apply any of the above masters top-up programmes, you must possess an OTHM level 7 diploma (120 credits) qualification in the same subject, you must also have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience at graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, project management etc. Students who posses other qualifications equivalent to the OTHM level 7 diploma or extensive management experience may still be accepted subject to the recognition of prior learning towards the award of the diploma as a pre-requisite to joining the MA/MSc top up programme.
- MA and MSc top-up course fee is £3,200 (With OTHM Level 7 Diploma)
- Starts in September, January, and May
- MA and MSc top up course fee is £4,500 (With other PG / Level 7 Diploma subject to OTHM RPL approval)
- Starts in November/December, February/March, and June/July
- Awarded by University of Chichester and delivered through LGS.