The aim of this is to develop participants’ understanding of investment theories and market equilibrium models and includes the requirement to perform bond valuations and evaluate current investment performance.
On successful completion of this workshop, participants will be equipped with the skills to critically assess the cause and effect of market. Participants will be able to make effective recommendations for future investments.
- Understand different types securities.
- Understand the regulation of security trading and new issues in the world markets
- Be able to apply principles of investment theory, securities and market analysis.
- Understand the principles of taxation.
- Understand the laws and regulations controlling the financial services industry.
- Be able to plan, manage and review clients portfolios.