The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their role in this sector. The qualification will provide learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective practitioner in the logistics and supply chain sector. The units combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of effective performance, planning and accountability, development and team working. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within logistics and supply chain management.
OTHM qualifications at RQF Level 4 represent practical knowledge, skills, capabilities and competences that are assessed in academic terms as being equivalent to Higher National Certificates (HNC) and Year 1 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification consists of 6 mandatory units for a combined total of 120 credits, 1200 hours Total Qualification Time (TQT) and 480 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) for the completed qualification.
- Financial Accounting and Analysis (20 credits)
- Introduction to Models and Frameworks for Operations Management (20 credits)
- Management and Organisational Behaviour (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Economics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Production and Operations Management (20 credits)
- Purchasing and E-Procurement (20 credits)